Exchange encrypted files securely and quickly. Both the server and the client have an identical copy of a unique distributed key. This establishes a virtual Dynamic Distributed Key Infrastructure network framework. There is no key or offset exchange in use so this is not susceptible to man-in-the-middle attacks.
SFI provides the enterprise with an extremely secure, highly functional, document exchange system at very affordable pricing. Its intuitive graphical user interface, when combined with the highly secure Identity Management system called Dynamic Identity Verification and Authentication (DIVA) utilizing unique features of Whitenoise, provides an integrated document and communication security system that people will use because it doesn't slow them down.
The Whitenoise Identity Management key provides continuous, state based identity verification and authentication of a user throughout the session and not just at login. Dynamic Identity Verification and Authentication [DIVA] provides inherent intrusion detection [the offsets must remain in sync] and automatic denial of network access to hackers and spoofing. This is a technological capability not seen to date.
SFI provides multi-layered user access security. Users and endpoint devices are issued a unique Whitenoise identity management key. Users can be issued a unique USB access key, or ID card, that employs user ID and password protection as well as the requirement for the physical presence of the USB Key for the additional security of physically separating an access key from the system.
The key allows access to the system both locally and remotely. Keys can be issued to partner companies as well. The keys are used to encrypt sensitive information on the individual's computer(s). This provides additional security in the event a user's computer is lost or stolen. Secured information is exchanged with predefined rules. Information can be sent to one or more recipients, or predefined groups, in one operation. SFI is simple to implement and is designed to fit within existing security schemes. It is under the control of the system administrator. A very important feature of the system design is the ability for the system administrator to deactivate lost or stolen keys immediately.
Secure File Interchange is available as both a managed service where you don't need to have a server or system administrator or as a self contained system that allows larger companies and institutions to create, distribute and manage their own keys.
Secure File Interchange Managed is a network service that provides identity management and the secure sharing of files anywhere in the simplest, most affordable, and most secure way available.
The managed Secure File Interchange service provides state-of-the art secure file exchange for small and medium sized businesses. The managed services are hosted at a secure server with your own unique drive and cloud portal that only you can access. Purchasing and setting up the system requires three components and has three component costs. It can be set up and provisioned overnight. You don't need your own server or system administrator. It can be easily set up by any employee in a half an hour with the One Click Console . The system is self protecting. Activating keys, de-activating keys and key replacement takes just moments if the need arises. Employees can be taught to use the system in just minutes.
To set up this system you need to buy all three of the following components.
1. Enrollment and setup give you a unique drive and secure cloud portal for your company will be set up on the Whitenoise hosted service. You will have your own unique web portal address and you will be able to manage your keys and employees remotely from your web browser. There is a one-time setup fee.
2. Secure File Interchange keys - unique, USB access keys will be manufactured for each of your employees and will be mailed to you overnight. Having the unique identity management and encryption key reside on a removable device increases your level of security and convenience. When you leave your computer there is no key material that can be stolen by anyone hacking into or having unauthorized access to your computer. It also enables you to access the service anywhere in the world from a computer that has an internet connection so that you can securely send and receive files.
3. Monthly Subscription allows the majority of businesses globally who have been excluded from secure networks simply because of prohibitive entry costs have a secure network affordably.
At any time you can opt out. You will immediately experience the benefit of secure, mobile file exchange and the huge savings available for secure networks. You can finally eliminate the threat of cyber crime on your systems from both external and internal foes. Any company can secure their file transmissions.
When you receive your Secure File Interchange keys, you will physically issue the keys to your employees or clients so only you will know which keys are given to which employees, clients or devices. You have 7 X 24 X 365 help desk. The number of keys for employees and the number of subscriptions must be the same.
Secure File Interchange Enterprise Self-Managed system is a self contained, and self managed network service that provides identity management and the secure sharing of files in the simplest, most affordable, and most secure way available.
Governments, institutions, and larger corporations require the extra security and control that this offering provides. You will be provisioned with a self contained key vault server and be able to generate and distribute your own keys internally. Outside of North America this requires an export permit. Although managed portals are secure, this solution removes any possibility (even theoretical) that your keys or accounts can be susceptible to unauthorized access. Everything in self contained enterprise systems resides behind your own firewalls and have the additional security measures you have already implemented within your enterprise networks.
The Enterprise Secure File Interchange service provides state-of-the art secure file exchange to governments, institutions and larger businesses. The services are hosted on your own secure server that resides behind your own firewalls and leverages your existing security. Only you can access this network. Purchasing and setting up the system requires three components and has three component costs. It can be set up and provisioned over-night. It can be easily setup in an hour and managed with the One Click Console. The system is self protecting. Activating keys, de-activating keys, and key replacement takes just moments if the need arises. Employees can be taught to use the system in just minutes. Key creation, key distribution and key management are completely within your own control.
To set up this system you need to buy all three of the following components.
1. Enrollment and setup will provide you a self contained key vault server with key creation capacity which will be manufactured for you. Your system administrator receives the server they will simply assign your existing DNS to the system and create and distribute keys internally. Your employees will still have secure remote web access to your network. Your system administrator will still be able to manage your network remotely when necessary from a web browser. This is a one-time setup fee for the computer, key vault and key creation utilities and it costs only $3,000 US.
2. Secure File Interchange keys are deployed on USB drives. They will be mailed to you express. Having the unique identity management and encryption key reside on a removable device increases your level of security and convenience. When you leave your computer there is no key material that can be stolen by anyone hacking into or having unauthorized access to your computer. It also enables you to access the service anywhere in the world from a computer that has an internet connection so that you can securely send and receive files and it only costs $1,000 per key (one for each employee).
3. Secure File Interchange Self Contained key vault server with key creation, distribution and management has a yearly subscription and license cost beginning year two at only 15% of your gross order cost. It includes 7 X 24 X 365 support.
Any business or government enterprise can afford complete file exchange security now with Secure File Interchange Enterprise.
When you receive your SFI key vault and authentication server, you will configure your DNS, create and physically issue keys so only you will know which keys were given to which employees, clients or devices. WNL will provide you 7 X 24 X 365 help desk.
Clients outside of the United States and Canada will require a permit.